Our Programs and services
The professional programs and services that we offer players, coaches and clubs are underpinned by a wealth of knowledge and experience from former professional players, coaches and our main partners, PSV Eindhoven and Eerikkilä Sports Institute. They include:
- Football camps and clinics
- Coaching courses for coaches
- Exchange programs for players and coaches
- Individual, team and club-based training programs advice
- Guest speaking, interested about our story or other sportmens story, sport and business
- Organisational, financial and business advice. Professional help for football clubs, advice connecting sport and business
We provide support, advice and guidance to football clubs worldwide, supporting them in their journey to achieve the highest possible professional level.
Our mission is to help players reach their potential, through the provision of a comprehensive football program educating, guiding and training talent in a professional setting from grassroots levels. We aim to do this by creating a professional (youth) football organisation with a strong structure and organisation in football, finance and business, with the view of supporting the development of players and staff. Underpinning this is our belief that activities must take place in an international network for exchange of knowledge and expertise of football, finance and business.